Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Spencer's 1st grade program

Yesturday was Spencer's 1st Grade School program. They wore these cute little uh, what do you call them? Collars? I remember Melissa wearing them when she was in first grade and it makes me wonder how long they have been around. Will Jayden wear the same ones by the time he gets around to 1st grade?He likes to know exactly where we are sitting and a lot of times he will be smiling all big and singing like he is singing just for us. When we first walked into the auditorium, I sat on the right side, but then after they came in, I realized he was on the left, so I hurried and moved to the other side, before they started singing...Only he didn't see me move at first and this is him looking for us. He finally found us though, and then he sang...They wore these noses for a Rudolph song.
Here is a sample of two of the songs they sang!

5 comments:

Elisa said...

Your Spencer is so adorable. I have a daughter that I am looking to arrange a marriage for... Interested?

Lhone said...

Your schools have a lot of programs. Ours don't have ANY... and no, that's not a complaint. I will admit, my kids and I sing "Hot cup of Cocoa" and the song that says, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, 6..de million snowflakes. That's all I know of the song, but I sing it all the time.

Wendy and Scott said...

I remember the 1st grade program. He did such a good job. My fav is the rudolph song. I also love the snow pics. It makes me sad to see everything we're missing out on. Merry Christmas!

Heather - said...

Love the collar. He looks so happy to see you!

Judy said...

Sam looked at this with me and said "Spencer with a bib?! But he's a big boy." Funny, I've never seen those collars before.