Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello Santa Claus!

The year of Christmas that Spencer was 2, Steve and I were passing by Spencer's room and he was in his crib talking to himself, so we stopped and listened. Spencer was just saying some of the most random things ever, and then we hear this, "Hello Santa Claus!" And we just about died laughing! So ever since it has been a family joke that we walk around saying "Hello Santa Claus!" at random times. Well, this morning I was being lazy, I was laying in my bed and Spencer comes in and says, "Mom? Jayden is kind of making a mess on the table." This is what I found...
Can you say, "Hello Santa Claus"?This is why ...

Yea, I know better than to leave some powdered sugar out on the kitchen table, but like I said I was being lazy this morning.


2 comments:

Lhone said...

Hey, Powdered sugar makes a great day for any 2 year old.

Elisa said...

My sister, Sara, had an imaginary friend names Santa Claus. He had a spot at our dinner table and everything. Steph and I used to torment her by sitting ontop of Santa instead of our usual spots... So so mean!