Thursday, December 4, 2008

Choir concert

My camera sucks... And I've only realized even more so since I found out that Michelle and Brett got a new camera. I'm jealous. I have had to turn off the preview the picture after you take it feature so as to preserve battery for the entire use. I knew that I wanted to take some video at Melissa's choir concert so I didn't preview this picture, Melissa's eyes are a little droopy and the girl below her looks like she's picking her nose. But you get the idea.
Melissa is the fourth one from the right in the middle row. This is Spencer watching the show with his class. The girls have their dance recital tonight and the parent choir concert is also tonight, so Melissa is going to have to miss the choir thing. I went to one of the assemblies they did during school to listen. And it was a lot of fun!
Here is the "Hot Cup of Cocoa" song that we all love! Or at least 30 seconds of it because that is only as long as my camera will take for video.

6 comments:

Sher said...

Too bad my volunteer day wasn't Wednesday instead of today, and I couldn't seen the program. Oh well. I'm sure it was awesome!

Sher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather - said...

Just do it. Get a new camera!

Michelle said...

We loved Melissa's song. I went to your friend's blog and saw the recording she did and enjoyed it there as well. Way cute. My kids all want to learn it.

Lhone said...

I seriously want a hot cup of cocoa now. Addicting song.

James Hatch said...

That girl is sitting awfully close to Spencer.