Monday, December 8, 2008

Jayman's Birthday

It was Jayden's birthday last week and with all the stuff going on, we decided to wait and celebrate it on Sunday. Afterall, he doesn't know any better does he? So, here's the simple breakdown of it all. We opened some presents...
Sang Happy Birthday and blew out the candles (that is my attempt at "decorating" his cupcakes).
Had cake and ice cream...
I am just going to sit back and relish the fact that his birthday was THAT easy and he was THAT happy. If only it was this way all the time... Honestly I like making big hooplas for my kids birthdays, I LOVED putting on Spencer's party. And I already have Melissa and Jenna's next parties all planned. However, it was refreshing to have something this simple.
{And no, I didn't mis-spell Jayden's name to begin with... He's got all sorts of nicknames- All my kids do, another post another time}






4 comments:

Lhone said...

Cute "J". I might have to steel that since we call J -"J". Sorry I missed all the fun. My kids had fun. Thanks for the invite.

Judy said...

Happy Birthday to Jayden! Looks like he had fun.

Heather - said...

I can't believe he's two!!

Anonymous said...

I remember when you were just a little girl!! now you have all these little tykes!! (of course I was even littler, but still)

btw your girl is an amazing dancer!! i didn't know girls that age could dance that good!