Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Hot Cup of Cocoa

After listening to a post of Melissa's Choir singing on Motherboard's blog. Jenna wanted a "Hot Cup of Cocoa" and chicken nuggets. Not sure where the idea of chicken nuggets came from, but that's what we did! We even added whip cream and a candy cane. YUM!
Jayden of course just had the candy cane because ever since the day he ate that whole box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts Lisa brought home from Hawaii, he just hasn't liked chocolate. It ruined Halloween for him. Not for me though, he would pick out a piece of candy to eat, and unwrap it then when he saw it was chocolate, he would ask for a different one. So, I helped him out by discarding of the chocolate in my mouth of course!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hmm... I don't think that eating an entire box of chocolate (or bag for that matter) would turn me off of chocolate. In fact, I know it wouldn't... But that is funny that he doesn't like it anymore.

Heather - said...

mmm. hot cocoa.