Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Since you asked...

Since Lisa asked what the other 61 pictures were of that I downloaded, I thought I would oblige! There were 33 like this: 18 of Spencer practicing his Piano:

Two of Melissa's old art project from the 3rd grade:


I actually think Melissa took this picture. We had her go through all her stuff again this last weekend to see if she really wanted to keep it all, and sometimes when she decides she no longer wants it, she will take a picture of it just to remember it and I will stick the picture in her scrapbook.
And then there were 8 other shots of us sitting on my Mom's couch. Our ward is putting out a directory of the families with pictures included, and we needed a picture. This was the winning shot! Thanks Heather!



And yes, that adds up to 61! Thanks for asking!

1 comment:

Lhone said...

I am satisfied. Thanks.