Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A budding Photographer

I was kind of surprised when I went to download pictures from my camera and it said that there were 61 photos to download! Seeing as how I took my camera to my mom's yesterday for Memorial day and didn't take any pictures, I thought I would only find like 10 pictures. However, Jayden had gotten ahold of my camera again. Even took some pictures of Spencer practicing his piano...
Notice the great form!


Actually this picture got Spencer in trouble because he should have known better that Jayden can't play with the camera. And should have kindly gotten the camera away from Jayden. Because as much as I want a new camera right now, there are a hundred other things I would rather be buying.

1 comment:

Lhone said...

so, what were the other 61 about? And, I can't believe I didn't take any pics at moms either. So fun. I think kick ball should become our new tradition.