Thursday, May 28, 2009

Melissa's California Report

With the school year approaching the end, we have been busy at our house getting things all wrapped up. And one of the major things has been Melissa's state report. I am proud of her for doing the majority of it on her own. She would sit down at the computer figure all her stuff out, and then I would look it over when she was done. Then Steve would re-look it over because I am not so great with the proof-reading-type stuff. She did California for her report. Which was nice because I already know quite a bit about that place having lived there for my first 17 years. She was a little nervous before the presentation...
But when she got up there and got talking, she became a natural!
When she was finished, she said that she could have gone on forever, but they were only given 15 minutes and she took all of it. I tried to take some video of her power point part of the presentation, but as you can see, Jayden thinks the camera belongs to him, and it just wasn't working. Her power point was quite impressive. Things have sure come a long way!


No comments: