Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, the kids thought that it would be fun to make me breakfast. Spencer made brownies (THAT'S my boy!)... Melissa made some French Toast...
Jayden set the table (here he is trying to get the silverware out of the dishwasher)...


Jenna made the orange juice...

And Melissa was nice enough to wipe up the floor when Jenna was done, and Spencer spilled some of the brownie batter on the floor, but Melissa helped him clean that up too. What a great morning!






4 comments:

Lhone said...

mmmm....brownies. all I got was real food.

Judy said...

YUM! I LOVE brownies for breakfast.

My kids made me breakfast too... a baggie full of animal crackers from Sam and a baggie full of Cheezits from Katelyn.

Batistas said...

I wish I could have had brownies for breakfast!!! Diego made me oatmeal with blueberries because he knew that I was trying to be good...that didn't last the entire day!

Heather - said...

With the chaos of my brother's wedding the day before, and all the preparation for it in the days prior to that...we didn't get to the grocery store...we had no food on Mother's Day.
Though, James did sweetly make me a pb&j sandwhich with a side of Busch's beans for dinner.
Good times.
Next year send your kids over to my house and they can make me brownies for breakfast, too. :)