Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Zoo

Steve and his brother Mike are taking a class on Saturdays to study for the CPA exam. So, Mike's wife Judy and I decided to take the kids to the zoo. I was surprised at how CROWDED it was. We lucked out though and found a parking spot fairly close quickly. If not, I probably would have been a little cranky.Even with it a little crowded we still had fun and the kids got to see and do what they wanted. Melissa got to see the penguins.
Spencer wanted to see the bears.
This was just a cute picture.
Jenna wanted to see the big fake elephant sneeze.
Jayden wanted to ride the train. When it was over, I had to literally peel his fingers off the bars to get him off.


Jenna and Sam walked around the zoo like this for most of the time. They are such good friends. I wonder though if at some point the whole boys/girls have cuties thing will ruin it.

We saw the bird show. Sam actually won a free ticket for the train by answering a question. Cute monkeys (the animals too)
I couldn't get any of the kids to do it, so I did!
This giraffe came freakishly close to us! Gives me the creeps too, I just don't like animals invading my personal space. The thing the kids don't realize is giraffes have crazy long tongues and it could totally have licked them!



2 comments:

Judy said...

Thanks for going to the zoo with us! It was fun. You were good to take pictures. I forgot my camera so I should just put a post on my blog saying: see Andrea's blog.

Lhone said...

cute pictures. you're kids always look like kid's clothes models!