Friday, October 17, 2008

I forgot to take a picture...

I took the kids down to Utah county to visit my Grandpa I was sure to take my camera with me, but while we were there, I forgot to take a picture. I hope I get the chance again. I know that he is going to be gone for a while visiting some of my other cousins. I can't tell you how mad that makes me!

We did enjoy our visit though. The kids were happy to tell Grandpa about their favorite Disneyland rides. Last time we saw him was at his home in California when we went to Disneyland in March. Spencer even threw in the fact that he threw up after the teacups. Melissa is my softie. She cries everytime we leave him. She is old enough to remember all the other Grandmas and Grandpas that we have visited - and then died. She is just worried that each time we see them it is the last for a while. Jenna made sure to throw in the fact that she goes to preschool when he asked the kids what grade they are in now. And Jayden, he did good. No big mischief...what a relief.

Thanks for letting us drop by Grandpa, thanks for the apple slices and the Fig Newtons. Melissa asked if we could get some at the store last night "So we can think of Grandpa when we eat them."

3 comments:

Lhone said...

I remember when we were growing up you said that you really wanted your kids to remember grandpa. I think Melissa and Spencer will. I still remember the last time we saw Great Grandma Steinbeck, and Great Grandma Hales.

The Motherboard said...

Why would you be worried? You asked me if you should be VERY worried on my blog.... Why??

Elisa said...

There are awards galore over on my blog for you... go get 'em!