Monday, October 20, 2008

UEA weekend

For the UEA weekend, Lisa and I met up at Burger King to play. This is Jenna and Brittany in the rocket.
Jayden (Ew...get your mouth away from THAT slide), but it's a cute picture anyway.
Lisa's oldest Brandon
BJ (can't you just hear him saying "Ta da!"
This was supposed to be Melissa and Spencer coming out of the slide. I tried to get a picture of all the kids, but I didn't realize until I uploaded them from my camera that this is how this picture turned out.
While we were at Burger King, Lisa pointed out that there was a family in the corner with Wendy's bags eating. Sure enough when I went over to take a peak, they were! I guess that's what you do when Wendy's doesn't have a playland.
After we ate, we came home, and Lisa and I blog surfed together. We showed each other all of the blogs that we like to look at and talked about the people we grew up with. I'm with Melany, I'm a blogaholic! And love it!

4 comments:

Lhone said...

Wow...what a good looking set of kids you were with! I love getting together with you guys. If you are out my way come and see us. Of course, not for awhile I have a cold :(

Heather said...

Fun! It makes me wish we could still hang out with you guys!

hoppygirl said...

Great to hear from you! Where are you living now? It would be fun to catch up. Here is my e-mail bmhop3@yahoo.com

Judy said...

Didn't you come down to see us on UEA weekend as well... should we be offended that we weren't mentioned! Just kidding. Glad you guys came down. Looks like you guys had lots of fun over the weekend.