Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been tagged!

Motherboard tagged me, I've never been tagged before, so thanks, it makes me feel special! Seven random and/or weird facts about me? That is a hard one!
  1. I have two favorite sandwiches. One is a toasted peanut butter sandwich. I toast some bread, butter it, then put crunchy peanut butter on. The key is the butter. And then with the bread being hot, it kind of melts the PB. SO GOOEY! The second is a tomato sandwich (I discovered this when I was pregnant with Melissa and craved tomatoes). With my secret ingredient. Again, I toast the bread, spread mayo (it's got to be Best Foods mayo) then put sliced tomato on the bread. What's the secret ingredient? BBQ potato chips. Only you have to put the chips on one at a time with each bite, or else it gets soggy. And you can't have soggy (see number 2).
  2. I don't like soggy cereal. So I don't put milk on it. I drink the milk seperate. That's right, milk and cereal don't mix!
  3. I love to vacuum. Sometimes I even have to use it as a reward. I will tell myself that if I clean up the kitchen (which I hate) I can vacuum the family room. I know, I'm sick...
  4. I really like to read. And I HAVE to read the last page of the book after I read the first chapter. I read the first chapter so that I know some of the characters and what is going on (sometimes I have to read more to get a sence of this). Then, I read the last page to find out kind of what happens. If I don't, then I tend to neglect my kids and everything else reading strait through to find out what happens. If I already know what happens, it is easier to put the book down and tend to my kids' needs. *Is this random enough?
  5. I have crazy taste! When it comes to decorating. You wouldn't know this though if you came to my house. Because my house isn't decorated at all. In fact people who come over, comment on how "clean" it is. That's only because it's empty. But if you could only see what is in my head!
  6. I love playing games. But then I married someone who doesn't love it as much as me. Same with sports I guess. Growing up the sabbath day ended for sports center. I used to be able to tell you who was on what team, who the coaches were, etc. But now...
  7. I'm afraid of the phone. I don't like to call and ask people to do things. I love to chat away with people I know (and like). But I have to really talk myself into calling up someone for a favor. Like finding a substitute in primary (the worst - I am just SURE you are on the other line saying "ARGH! Why are you asking me? I hate you!" Or to call and get a bill mix up taken care of. And the other thing that scares me is reporting my visiting teaching. Even when I've done it. Don't ask me why, it is just a very awkward (spelling?) phone conversation for me.

So, there you have it my randomness! I tag: Lisa, Heather, Brett, Melany, Megan, Judy, and Joanna. Good luck guys! Can't wait to hear from you!

7 comments:

Lhone said...

Wait, I've been tagged,but do I do anything on your blog? Or do I just do the same thing on my blog? You should have picked someone smarter to tag. And, to answer your questions, Blaine only wears a necklace when donned on by a child, and, The soccer shirts in morgan just need to be blue on one side and white on the other, so people use uniforms from way back.

The Motherboard said...

That was awesome! I put chips on my sandwiches too. See? We were meant to be friends! ☺

Katie said...

I totally agree about the phone! I can talk to family and friends just fine, but to call the newspaper to cancel my subscription -- no way. I'm always afraid they're going to say no.

Judy said...

Your random/weird facts were fun to read. I can't believe you read the last page first! I have to say I'm surprised. Also, the crazy taste in decorating? I can't imagine it.

Heather - said...

This has been fun, thanks for tagging me! You should just paint your house and decorate when Steve isn't home...I'm sure he'd love that! Your sandwiches sound awesome. Adding chips reminds me of the Cosby show. Didn't he always put chips on his sandwiches? Despite what you say, your house always is clean, not just empty. My house is empty, but it's also dirty. You believe in ghosts, too? Do you have any stories to tell?

Heather - said...

I don't know if you're still checking these comments, but I would LOVE to take your family pictures sometime. Just give me a call, and we can work something out!

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

We have seen inside your head. When you were little we took you clothe shopping. Scared us to death. Every notice we never gave you a free hand at shopping? We are amazed at the clothes you wear now. Good job you. Same for you home so far.