Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkins up close...

Our pumpkins in the light....
Mark and Lisa did the ones with the Mr. Potato Head pieces. I really like the one laying downon it's side with the green face pieces. So easy!
Now with the lights off!
I know this is one of Mark and Lisa's but I'm not sure which kid this was for. Mark actually drilled the little dots with his drill the picture doesn't give it much contrast, but it really looked good!
This was Kaden's pumpkin...
This was also one of Mark and Lisa's. Like I said in my post after this one (that I actually posted first) they were VERY prepared and had all of thier pumpkins poked and ready to go.
This was Spencer's. Can you believe he cut that out by himself?
This was Amanda's pumpkin.

This was Bryce and Marlene's they did a Cinderella theme on all of their pumpkins. This one was Lucifer the Cat.

Here is Cinderella (this was Megan's favorite).

And of course, Cinderella's castle. They also had plans for Jack and Gus, but didn't have time to finish it.

This is Melissa's ... most people had a hard time trying to see what it is. Can you guess?
That's right, it is a golden retriever. It is a side profile with the dog looking to the right. If you look back at the farther away shot in the beginning I think you can see it better. Good job Melissa!


This was another one of Amanda's. It is a Headless Horseman. I think the way that the light is shining in it makes it look neat-o!

This is another one of Amanda's. I think she designed it, but her dad Levier cut it out. It is a JB for Jonas Brothers. We teased her about it being a CTR shield in another language.

This is Jenna's Thomas the Tank Engine. The pumpkin was pretty tall, and I don't think we had quite enough candles in it.

But like I said before we had a lot of fun carving the pumpkins. In helping Jenna out, Steve didn't have time to finish his pumpkin, but when he does, I'll post it and let you guess what it is!

3 comments:

Sher said...

Wow! I'm impressed!
Will you come over and carve our pumpkins? I'm not totally sure they will actually get carved this year.

Lhone said...

Holy cow! How impressive! That is so cool. we are now wanting to carve pumpkins.

Mama Mia said...

So cool that you have a blog! I love these "Fancy" pumpkins! What a great tradition! Cute veggie sculptures as well!