Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Cards

If I was as computer savvy as some of you guys, I would actually have a scan of my Christmas card here in my blog, but I don't so this will have to do. I was a loser this year and didn't actually send out my cards until two days before Christmas, so I don't know if you actually got them before Christmas, probably not, but it wasn't for lack of trying. Usually we torture the kids and 'make' them sit still and smile (even though they are crying) and take a nice family picture for our Christmas card. But this year, I couldn't get myself put together enough to do a picture, so I just looked for a picture of all of us together and used that. The picture ended up being one that we took on our vacation to Disneyland when we went to the beach.Since you really couldn't see us terribly well, I added in some pictures of the kids, I used this one of the three oldest on the first day of school...And then this one of Jayden because it was the most recent and it wasn't a picture of him being naughty.
Then on the letter I put a bunch of stuff in it about how wonderful we are (which was all true BTW) and said Merry Christmas! Then I sent them on their way. All except my family's for some reason they are still sitting here on my desk. I will eventually get those sent out too.
For those of you who didn't get a card from me, it is either because I don't have your address, or I RAN OUT! Can you believe that? I ran out of cards. Who would have thought I know that many people let alone would send them cards. Actually most of them were Steve's friends. Before I ordered the cards, I asked him how many he needed, and he told me not many five would be good, (I estimated 15 for him) and he still used a lot more than that.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Andrea: Your sunny picture was just the ticket when it arrived (late) but I was blaming the snow. All deliveries to this area were stopped between Dec 14th and Jan 2nd. We were "snowed away" ... from everything. Thank you for remembering us.

Heather - said...

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get mine sent out until Dec. 23rd, either. Better late than never, right?

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

I still didn't get one. I'm waiting patiently. Or am I in the "I ran out" category.
Mom