Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Afternoon...

Christmas afternoon, we headed up to my parent's house. They only live about 30 minutes from us, but with the weather it took us about an hour to get there. The roads weren't plowed very well. This was one of the first years in a long time that we were all together for Christmas. I didn't get a picture of everyone, but here's the ones I got. First of all this is what we looked like in 2002 the last time we were all together.
In this picture from left to right, there is Blaine (Lisa's husband - on the computer) Melissa, me, Steve, David and Ashton (Dave's youngest) is on his lap.

Here's my Mom and Dad

Most of the grandkids, (I'll go back to front) Brandon (Lisa's oldest) Matthew (in the red - he's James' oldest) Craig (David's second - he's in the grey shirt) Jenna (mine of course) Brittany (in the red, she's Lisa's second) Nathan (he's got the funny face going - David's third) Daniel (in the glasses - he's David's oldest) and then Spencer in the Vroom shirt (mine)



Michelle and her husband Brett with two of their kids, Rebecca and Tyler. They have another little girl Meagan, but I didn't get her in any picture.

Jim and Heather

I didn't get pictures of David's wife Cindy, Meagan Michelle's youngest, Jayden my youngest, Ethan and Justin Jim's two youngest, Lisa my sister and her two youngest BJ and Bryson.
These pictures were actually taken at Lisa's house. We went over there for the kids to play after we ate lunch/dinner at my parent's house. Then later that night, David and James' families slept at Lisa's house and Michelle and I went back to my parents and we slept there. We all had a lot of fun! Although, we always talked about getting out a soap box and letting each have a turn standing on it, but we never did. Unless they did that when Michelle and I left.
The next day we all went sledding, but I didn't get any pictures of that. Bummer...

7 comments:

Judy said...

Wow.. you guys had a busy Christmas. Looks like you did a lot and had lots of fun.

Lhone said...

we need to share pics some time. I have a video of melissa and rebecca sledding. classic.

Lhone said...

Look at us all. That seems like a long time ago, but it wasn't. And look how few kids were around! Wow.

Joanna said...

It must have been nice to be all together on Christmas. Next year is when all of my siblings and I are planning on going to my mom & dad's and we're all looking forward to it. How many kids do Dave & Cindy have? When we were living there they only had 2 - but I guess it's been 4 years since then.

Heather - said...

I'm going to risk sounding really stupid here, but I studied that first picture, looking for myself for a long time before I realized it was an old picture. What gave it away (besides the room that I didn't recognize)? David looks REALLY young.

Heather - said...

And I realize that all the kids look young, too, but come on, there are lots of kids in the family now around the same ages, so I didn't notice.

Heather - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.