Saturday, February 21, 2009

A little surprise

I mentioned before that we went about a week without our computer. So, when I finally got around to downloading the pictures from my camera to the computer I had a nice little surprise! Someone had gotten ahold of my camera... I wonder who?
He did get a nice shot of my bed.
And his hair.

And out my bedroom door. But this last one is my personal favorite. He looks like he is just having so much fun!

How could you get mad at a face like that? This must have happened the same day that he got ahold of my cell phone and called my sister three times in two minutes!

4 comments:

Heather - said...

That is awesome. I especially love the one of just his hair. Too cute!

Lhone said...

I love it! He looks like he is enjoying himself! And hey, he was cute on the phone. So proud of himself.

Judy said...

So when I saw your title on my dashboard, "A little surprise" I was REALLY intruiged at what the little surprise might be... and although your surprise was cute... it was different than I expected.

Sher said...

Hey, just wanted to be the first to wish you Happy Birthday tomorrow!
So, Happy Birthday!!
HOpe you have a fabulous day!