Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My makeover...

Ok, so I have been way overdue for a hair cut, color and whatnot. Like WAY OVERDUE! So I finally made this appointment over a month ago. It was the first time that would fit in both my schedule and my Sister-in-law's schedule (she does my hair).

So, here's the before picture. And now the after...

It's kind of tough to take your own picture. I took the before picture myself, and then I had Jenna take the second one. She did a pretty good job. I thought I would try and go back more towards my original color. That way when I don't get back to get it colored for a LONG time again, it won't look so bad.
And yes, I color because I have gray hair. And like I've said before I am conceited and not ready to be old. So there you go!

8 comments:

Lhone said...

AHHH!!!!! SO CUTE!!!! It looks AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see it in person. I haven't seen it that short for a long time! Way to be brave!

Judy said...

Looks great! I wish I didn't have to dye my hair... I never thought I would, I thought I would age gracefully and slowly get gray hair when I DUE... but no, I think I am prematurely gray and they are multiplying like crazy. My friend (same age as me) said she started going gray before this last baby... then she got pregnant and it STOPPED! She could pull a hair out, it would be dark, then gray, then dark again. MY WISH! Anyway, looks cute.

Heather - said...

super cute!

Sher said...

I love it! I've been meaning to get a haircut, too, just keep putting it off.
You look awesome, can't wait to see it in person!

Michelle said...

Hey, I got my haircut yesterday as well. Yours looks good. Mine does too!

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Way cute! Mom

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Cute too but what's with all the specks of grey?

Elisa said...

You look beautiful!