Tuesday, March 3, 2009

5th grade program...

Last week was Melissa's 5th grade program at school. And since I was playing the piano, and Steve was running a little late, I handed the camera over to Spencer and didn't get any good pictures. He did manage to get a video of her when she was singing a little part with two other friends.

The program went well. There was one minor glitch when a video showing all of the kids at recess and in class and stuff didn't load. It was probably one of my favorite parts of the show, too bad the parents didn't get to see it.

Friday the classes had a "cast party" at the school. I volunteered at the beginning of the school year to help out. That was before I knew that I would be playing the piano. I think in hind sight I would have rather helped out during a different party at school. But anyway, I was in charge of bringing some soda for the party. We (Jayden, Jenna and I) took the soda over and then helped set out stuff for the kids. Jayden and Jenna were excited to get to sit and eat popcorn and candy with the kids while they were watching a taped version of the program and while I helped clean up.

Here they are sitting watching the show.

1 comment:

Lhone said...

Looks like Spencer and I learned how to do the video camera from the same person! That's fun that she got to do a special part for the song. She is all around talented.