Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last Spencer B-day post

It is customary at my kids' school to send a poster of pictures telling about our child on their birthday. Three weeks before Spencer's "special week" (as it is called) Spencer told me that we needed to get started making his poster. He wanted to make sure that we didn't forget and had plenty of time to get it done. I told him that there was plenty of time, and I would FOR SURE not forget. Well, I forgot. That is until the night before it was supposed to be done. I think that is supposed to be the other way around, I thought parents were supposed to get on their kids, not the other way around. But I rallied, and pulled an all nighter and this is what I came up with!
So, to explain the pictures from right to left and top to bottom it goes like this:
  • Professional picture taken of Spencer when he was 1
  • Spencer pulled out his first lost tooth
  • Picture of Spencer when he was 4
  • Spencer's favorite sport to play right now is soccer
  • Die cuts of all his favorite sports as well as a puzzle piece (because it is something that he REALLY likes to do and is REALLY good at)
  • Spencer at age 3
  • Spencer sledding last year
  • Spencer age 5
  • Spencer at age 4 on the lifeflight helicopter
  • Spencer with his brother and sisters
  • Spencer at age 7
  • Pizza is his favorite food
  • Spencer showing his muscles (around age 3)
  • Spencer and his Daddy when he was 1
  • Spencer at age 3 when he broke his leg (jumping on a trampoline)
  • Spencer at age 3 doing his GQ pose that his uncle taught him

All I have to say is it's a good thing that I scrapbook and had a bunch of pictures at my disposal!

2 comments:

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Super Job!!! Looks great!!! Sorry it took all night, but what else did you have going on then?
Mom

Lhone said...

wow. what would it have looked like if you worked on it for 3 weeks? that's fantastic. Do you want to do Brittany and Brandons?