Friday, September 19, 2008

That's one way to do it!

The kids were out playing last Saturday with the neighbors and Jayden was trying to ride their scooter... That didn't work, so Erin lowered the handle bars...
He still couldn't get it, so he tried to sit on it...
So, this is what he came up with!


I had to throw this in there for a laugh! The kids decided to ride their bike over to the park, and Jayden thought that he should be able to go too. I caught him around our mailbox, but not before snapping a picture.

5 comments:

Sher said...

I love the videos you post of your monkeys.
And Jenna is wise beyond her years.

Joanna said...

Andrea,
My sister found your blog and passed it on to me. You have some cute kids! I hope you don't mind me checking in on your family.

Joanna (Durham) Smith

Andrea said...

Joanna, I am so glad you do! If you have a blog, let me know!

Joanna said...

Our blog is private so send me your email so I can invite you - smithbride01@hotmail.com

Lhone said...

poor jaden... just wants to be big like the others.