Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So, I did it...

I have been posting to my other blog so you have a "sample" of my thoughts. Some of you have already seen it, but for those of you waiting for the "official" invite, here you go. My new blog is linked on the side with my "favorite blogs." And you know what, it is one of my favorite blogs. So theraputic (sp?). It is "I'm just sayin'."

But there are some rules if you read it...
#1 No getting offended
#2 There are times I am ranting to myself to. (Just remember that) I am guilty of some of the things I complain about too.
#3 Don't ask me who I am talking about! It could be you and I don't want to lie.
#4 Leave a comment. If you agree, let me know, if not, by all means I want to know that even more! I have been known to change my mind.

There you have it, read it and enjoy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Andrea! How funny is it that we reconnect through the blogging world after how many years? I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog so I could find you. You're family is adorable, and you seem to be doing really well. It will be fun to keep up with all the happenings of you life. Take care!

Megan B said...

Love the rules! And love your rantings. Saves me the time of doin' it myself...I can just say "Amen" on yours.