Thursday, September 4, 2008

I SOOOO know better than that...

I should know by now to check more carefully when I leave Jayden by himself in a room that it is OK. Jenna and Jayden had chicken nuggets today for lunch. They both love to dip the nuggets in salad dressing. I cleaned up the kitchen while Jenna was finishing eating, but she still had the salad dressing out "in case" she needed more. I took her to preschool and when I got home, went in my room to brush my teeth and I hear Jayden yell, "Washcloth!" I immediately started to think of what he could possibly have gotten into, and then it hit me, the salad dressing was still out...

So, then I got him down to clean off the table and he realized there was some on the floor, so he first said, "Uh, oh!" and then...

He decided why let good salad dressing go to waste.

3 comments:

Judy said...

I'm right there with Jayden... I have had ranch dressing good enough to eat off of the floor... but if I did, I don't know if Michael would claim me anymore :)

Lhone said...

waste not! hee hee...that is great!

Elisa said...

I probably would have done the same thing! I mean, hello!! 10 second rule!!