Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kids say the darndest things...

Jenna has kind of been on a funny kick as of late. Here are some things she has said lately:

When asked "Jenna, where do you live?"

Her reply? - "The Milky-Way!"

Then, the other night, she was explaining to me that Grown-ups aren't allowed to lie, because they are old enough to know better, but kids can lie because they are still learning!" {That was right after I substituted her Primary Class and we learned about 8 being the age of accountability. hmmmm.}
This was just a cute picture of Jenna with her cousin Brittany (Lisa's daughter - they were born a week apart)

Then, the other day, Melissa was starting to boss Spencer around and I said to her: "Melissa, are you Spencer's Mother?"

Her reply? - "No, but I sure like acting like it!"

2 comments:

Batistas said...

Love it!!

Lhone said...

Whatever, I'm still learning too. Brandon calls it "just kidding", which is to mean he was lying and was discovered doing so.