Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Girlie Playgroup!

Jenna's Playgroup and how Jayden Survived!


Can you imagine what 9 little girls can do to Jayden? After the ninth time (they all had to try at least once) of girls trying to pick Jayden up, he ran away saying, "I don't want it!"

They all took turns during snack time handing Jayden their trash and telling him, "Throw it away Trash Man!" (He actually liked that...)


They really liked playing Twister and thought it was funny when Jayden tried to crawl under them to reach a circle.

Really though, it was A LOT OF FUN! I know it is hard to imagine, but we had nine little girls and only 1 fight. And that was because one of the girls thought that someone had taken her toy, but then realized that we had two of them. And the one she was playing with was purple and the other girl had a pink one. They all get along really well. One little girl even handed me the bucket of animals that she was playing with. She had finished playing them and so she PICKED THEM UP because she was done. UH, can I send my kids over to her mom for some serious training? Usually we just clean up when it is about time to go. Jayden also had a great time, but we were both pretty tired when it was all over. Not because it was hard, but just because all the energy expended just keeping up with them all.
So, now do the math, 9 girls means hosting playgroup only once every nine weeks!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wow, 9 girls. I'm sure you told that to me before, I guess I didn't realize it was so many. It sounds like fun though and you can't beat having to host it every 9 weeks!

Lhone said...

I can't believe they only had one fight! You must be good at hosting! Sounds like fun. Poor Jayden.