Friday, November 21, 2008

6/6 Tag

Joanna tagged me. I was supposed to post the 6th picture from my 6th folder and tell about it. Obviously this is one of the attempts at a Christmas card photo in 2003. Melissa would be 5, Spencer was just barely 2 and I was pregnant with Jenna. Spencer would be Jayden's current age. And Spencer has WAY MORE hair than Jayden. Especially since I just buzzed Jayden's hair, here is a video of him I took the other day...

He is singing his ABC's, but when I tried it, I didn't get any sound. So, I am going to post and then we'll see. If not, he can only sing his ABC's until P and then if I sing Q, R, S he will finish and do the "Now I ABC's Next time, Sing, Me, Me!"

Yeah, I listened and there's no sound, must be that piece of crap camera we have.

3 comments:

Lhone said...

Jayden is impressive! I can't believe he can sing so well!

Judy said...

Well, I could hear Jayden singing on my end, so maybe it's your computer? The end of the video is my favorite part.

Lish said...

Hey Andrea. This is Alicia Morse. Found you through The Knechts. Thought I'd say hi. Way cute blog!