Monday, July 6, 2009

Father's Day (A little past due!)

The day before Father's Day, Steve and I went out and ran a few errands. While we were gone, Melissa got the other kids excited about wrapping Daddy's Father's Day gift. The only paper they could find that had enough to wrap around the gift was some left over butcher paper. However, after wrapping the majority of it, they realized they were a little short. One of the corners couldn't be covered. So they made a bunch of "Father's Day" cards to cover it.

Specer even included two of his favorite Pokemon Cards to cover the bare spot.

Don't they look proud of their gift?


Jayden was sure excited for Dad to open it!



How do you like the bow? They taped a bunch of mini butterfingers (Steve's favorite) and some Hershey's kisses to the top. However, I am not sure if Steve actually ate any of them. I think the kids and I took care of that! His gift was a new ShopVac for his workshop in the basement. He has been using our old vacuum which doesn't exactly do that great of a job. Happy Father's Day Steve! (Even if it is a little late!)

1 comment:

Lhone said...

Wow. that is one creative bow. I'm going to have to remember that. I can't think of any thing that creative on my own!