Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Daddy's little Dude...

Jayden really likes his Daddy... Whenever Steve is out working in the yard or in the garage or the basement, or you name it, and Jayden wants to be there working too. On Saturday I was doing the breakfast dishes and I looked out the window to see this... Jayden working with his Dad. What was too bad is when I looked out Steve was actually smoothing the dirt around the tree with his hands, and Jayden was laying there in the grass right next to him doing the exact same thing. By the time I ran and got the camera though, they had moved on to doing other things. Too cute!

3 comments:

Lhone said...

too cute. I love seeing dads being with their kids.

Judy said...

Very cute. That's a lot like Sam, and I love to see it.

Christine said...

Nice picture and your lawn is beautiful!