Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mr. Dibble's Garden

This year, in the spirit of Fall, our school did another round of Mr. Dibble's Garden (He's the principal). My kids did it last year, and Jenna was excited to be able to join Melissa and Spencer this year in entering. Here were some of the entries from the school...
















These were what my kids made...


Jenna's was two apple people in a boat...



Spencer's was just a monster face...



And Melissa's I think she called it a "simple creature". I took these pictures after they brought them home from school. They were supposed to bring them in on Monday and my kids got up bright and early before school to make them and we didn't have time to take pictures before.

2 comments:

Lhone said...

What a fun tradition. They are so creative.

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Wow, those are great!
Love, Grandma Hatch